Radiology Engineer Job, Equip Maintenance, Full Time- Days in Hyde Park, IL
We're hiring for a Radiology Engineer for Equip Maintenance in Hyde Park, IL
Join one of the nation's most comprehensive academic medical centers, University of Chicago Medicine, in a Full-Time role as a Radiology Engineer on our main campus in Hyde Park. The Radiology Engineer is responsible to perform basic to complex repair and support actions relating to the repair, maintenance and operation of Radiology department equipment and UCH associated facilities.
The Radiology Engineer is responsible to exercise an intermittent supervisory responsibility over other personnel assigned to Radiology Engineering section.
Radiology Engineer Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or electronics educations equivalent to four years technical or military trade school in addition to four or more years of direct work experience in the Radiology Maintenance field.
- Maintenance and repair of all assigned Radiology equipment designated by the Director of Radiology.
- Complete Maintenance of Installed Radiology Systems
- Maintenance of Analog and digital Video Systems
- Maintenance of voice and image recording systems
- Maintain X-ray film handling/processing/viewing systems
- Maintain computer controlled electronic equipment
- Initiate/accomplish maintenance documentation
- Provide Technical expertise and physical support for assigned projects
Apply on company website