Radiology Technologist, Registry, Orland Park
We're hiring for a Radiology Technologist to work Registry at our Orland Park facility.
As a Radiology Technologist, you will perform diagnostic imaging studies as assigned, utilize appropriate principles of radiation protection, exercise professional judgement in the performance of imaging procedures and be responsible for providing care of patients in your charge. This registry position includes rotating weekends and rotating holidays as a minimum requirement. Shifts and hours will vary, up to 12 hour shifts.
- Associates degree in a related medical field of study or equivalent experience
- Satisfactory completion of formal Radiologic technology training in an AMA approved program
- Certified by The American Registry of Radiological Technologists
- Licensed by the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA)
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making and judgement skills
- Maintain required continuing education as mandated by The American Registry of Radiological Technologists
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
- Considerable knowledge of standard office practices and procedures along with knowledge of computers and software programs specific to the UCMC and the radiology department
- CPR certification
- Flexibility to weekdays preferred
- Rotating weekends
- 2-3 holidays assigned
Bring your career to the next level as a Radiology Technologist in a hospital that is thriving; from patient satisfaction to employee engagement, we are at the Forefront of Medicine. Take advantage of all we have to offer and #BringYourPassiontotheForefront. University of Chicago Medicine is growing; discover how you can be a part of this pursuit of excellence HERE!
Why Join Us?
We've been at the forefront of medicine since 1899. We provide superior healthcare with compassion, always mindful that each patient is a person, an individual. To accomplish this, we need employees with passion, talent and commitment… with patients and with each other. We're in this together: working to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and move our collective knowledge forward. If you'd like to add enriching human life to your profile, The University of Chicago Medicine is for you. Here at the forefront, we're doing work that really matters. Join us. Bring your passion.
Bring your career to the next level at a hospital that is thriving; from patient satisfaction to employee engagement, we are at the Forefront of Medicine. Take advantage of all we have to offer and #BringYourPassiontotheForefront
University of Chicago Medicine is growing; discover how you can be a part of this pursuit of excellence at: www.uchospitals.edu/jobs
The University of Chicago Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply on company website