UChicago Medicine Medical Group - Primary Care Physician (Multiple Openings)– Chicago Metro!
UChicago Medicine Medical Group seeks exceptional Primary Care Physicians for our outpatient practices in Chicago and the Chicago South Suburbs. 2020 Family Medicine Residents/2020 Internal Medicine Residents and practicing Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians are welcome to apply. Physician must have completed a Family Medicine Residency or Internal Medicine Residency and must be BC/BE. Active licensure in Illinois is required.
- 100% outpatient practice positions available in:
- Chicago- South Loop
- Chicago - River East – Opening in Spring 2020
- Homewood, Illinois
- Tinley Park, Illinois
- Join a patient centered collegial, supportive and friendly team whose mission is to provide superior health care in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each patient's dignity and individuality
- Competitive compensation package, including a 2- year base guarantee with upside
- Exceptional benefits – Medical, dental, retirement, time off, and CME allowance
About UChicago Medicine Medical Group:
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is aligned with The University of Chicago Medicine. With a history dating to 1927, the University of Chicago Medicine is a not-for-profit academic health system with hospitals, outpatient clinics and physician practices throughout Chicago and the suburbs.
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is growing rapidly, to bring the forefront of medicine to communities throughout Chicagoland.
- We support physicians in providing outstanding care in the community.
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group's outpatient facilities are conveniently located throughout the region, from Streeterville and the South Loop in the heart of Chicago to Orland Park, Tinley Park, Flossmoor, Calumet City and South Holland in the south suburbs
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
UChicagoMedicine – Medial Group
UCM Medical Group physicians are not employees or agents of the University of Chicago Medical Center, The
University of Chicago, or Ingalls Memorial
Apply on company website