UDR, Inc. is now hiring an Area Marketing Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Collaborate with Area Marketing Managers to support their efforts in providing 360-degree marketing support to the UDR apartment communities. Analyzes market data to monitor the performance of marketing activities and plans for assigned area or region.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to Senior Marketing Manager
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
1. Collaborate with Area Marketing Managers to support lead generation, collateral, signage and other marketing needs.
2. Perform data gathering, compiling and analysis on activities related to advertising, lead generation sales cycle and occupancy.
3. Manage creative requests with graphic designers that includes gathering initial ideas from stakeholders, writing creative briefs, communicating design direction with designer and gaining stakeholder approval.
4. Creates reports, analyzes data and communicates findings for marketing programs; makes recommendations based on data.
5. Ensures accurate and effective copy and content across all marketing channels, including website, email and point-of-sale. Includes ensuring accuracy for new online advertising sources.
6. Assist the coordination of photography, video and 3D interactive tours shoots with interactive marketing team for our apartment communities.
7. Train Community Directors and Leasing Teams on marketing applications used to support marketing efforts such as Canva, Weblisters, internal marketing systems, social media and others.
8. Serve as an integral part of the marketing support for new acquisitions, redevelopments and lease-ups. This includes property visit, branding, collateral, digital content, advertising, signage and customer communication.
9. Assist in completing other analyses and special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements.
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Management. Strong personnel management skills.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities with solid Microsoft Excel experience.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a deadline-sensitive environment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires mobility sufficient to travel. Some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Extensive data input and required ability to sit for long periods of time. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Occasional evening or weekend work. Ability to travel up to 20% for occasional travel to various UDR Communities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. Minimum of two years' experience in implementing and supporting marketing activities.
3. Demonstrated experience in graphic design with solid instincts for what makes a compelling visual design.
4. Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
5. Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities with solid Microsoft Excel experience.
6. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license unless otherwise noted.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
• Medical Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Spending Account
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Cancer Insurance
• Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• $56,000.00/yr. (minimum) - $65,000.00/yr. (maximum), depends on experience
• Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance
Apply on company website