UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Facility Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Act as first point of contact for associates, customers, contractors, and visitors entering and exiting the office or property. Answer main line phone line and screens, refers, directs, and offers information to all inquiries. Handle incoming and outgoing mail. Coordinate office and kitchen supply orders. Perform basic computer applications using Microsoft Office Suite. Administers work order system. Assist in preparation of routine correspondence and communication. Provide administrative support to all groups at the Corporate Office.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to the Sr. Facility Specialist or Facility Manager
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
1. Receive and greet visitors, customers, and vendors entering and exiting the building. Advise the associate they are meeting with of their arrival. Make visitors comfortable while waiting by offering a beverage.
2. Answer main line switchboard promptly and in a professional manner directing callers to the appropriate individual or department.
3. Act as first point of contact for Resident Relations calls to the Corporate Office.
4. Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access; monitoring logs, issuing visitor FOBs and ID tags.
5. Enter, assign, and follow up on office and facility related work orders. Address facility work orders including changing furniture system light bulbs, greasing squeaky chairs and other duties as necessary based on the work order request. Coordinate vendors.
6. Provide departmental administrative support as assigned.
7. Perform security functions such as access FOB distribution and related daily audits, ensuring visitors are signed in / out, and issuing visitor badges.
8. Monitor calendar for Boardrooms.
9. Answer routine questions and provide basic requested information as necessary.
10. Coordinate the flow of incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, deliveries, and other communication activities, including processing and managing UPS/FedEx transactions, and sorting mail.
11. Provide regular inventory and stocking of the copy rooms.
12. Order office supplies and kitchen supplies to ensure appropriate levels are available to associates at all times.
13. Maintain kitchens including emptying dishwashers at the start of the day and loading dishes as needed.
14. Develop and maintain forms and procedures for position.
15. Assist the Sr. Facility Specialist and Facility Manager with additional administrative tasks as assigned.
16. Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary, including expanding and contracting Modern fold wall in Boardroom.
17. Occasionally assists with the development, planning and management of a variety of Corporate Office events including a summer family event, holiday event, annual volunteering events and periodic monthly office events.
18. *Occasional running errands in personal vehicle. Milage reimbursement will be paid.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- Polished interpersonal skills. Ability to work in conjunction with Company managers and associates. Excellent verbal communication skills. Must have effective listening communication skills.
- Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior customer service to internal and external customers. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities. Must be self-motivated and positive team member with effective communication and client relations skills.
- Proven professional communications skills and an outgoing personality. Ability to dress and speak in a professional manner with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to establish priorities, handle multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate work activities.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Some bending, stooping and stretching. Frequently lifts items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Required ability to sit for long periods of time.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or its equivalent is required.
2. Experience answering a switchboard, or multi line telephone or administrative experience is a plus.
3. Minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative support position.
4. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and provide current proof of auto insurance.*
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
• Medical Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Spending Account
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Cancer Insurance
• Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• $18.55/hr. (minimum) - $22.25/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
• Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance
Apply on company website