Posted Date: Jul 7, 2020
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 407530 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As an Assistant Director of Dining Services I, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day food service operations of a medium to large volume location. You will manage and lead a team of associates, and will be responsible for talent development, managing client relationships, profitability, and supporting financial goals in an assigned area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food.
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the marketing and culinary teams.
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client.
- Manages, trains, and develops associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of food service management experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Financial experience and business acumen skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate's degree is preferred.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website