Posted Date: Nov 21, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time ASSOCIATE WAIT STAFF position.
- Location: Copper Ridge- 710 Obrect Road, Sykesville, MD 21784. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open availability. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience required. Willing to train!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for patient tray delivery and retrieval, and floor stock delivery.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Delivers patient trays in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets and food allergies or sensitivities to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Delivers floor stock to unit pantries according to department policy.
- Completes all required logs in a timely manner.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and needs to Food & Nutrition Services.
- Interacts with Nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or requirements as well as unit food service needs.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality service.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient?s rights policy as outlined in the facility?s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to department?s safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies and procedures.
- Follows the facility?s protocols for Hazardous Materials and Waste Program.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website