Posted Date: Feb 21, 2020
PERKS: SIGN ON BONUS - $150 after 30 days, and $150 after 90 days of successful employment!
- We have an opening for a part-time BUSSER position.
- Location: Moorings Park Club House; 120 Moorings Park Drive, Naples, FL 34105 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T Schedule; 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Requirement: High paced food service experience is preferred!
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.Job Summary
Summary: Sets and clears restaurant tables; stocks all service stations; assists food servers with table service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quickly clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting; promptly and consistently resets all serviceware as prescribed.
- Maintains stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment, including silverware, linen and condiments; wipes down booths and chairs, moves tables and chairs, and cleans floors as necessary.
- Serves guests beverages, breads and butter and replenishes as necessary; assists servers with food and beverage service.
- Transports all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
- Performs any general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor.
- Folds napkins throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply.
- Performs all assigned side work, including replenishing condiments and restocking side stands.
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as cleaning unexpected spills, handling special guest requests, and greeting and seating guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website