Posted Date: Jun 18, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 395788.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a part-time GROUNDSKEEPER position.
- Location: St Joseph's Center - 495 Maple Lane, Valatie, NY 12184 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T - Monday through Friday, 4 Hours/Day. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous groundskeeper experience is a plus. Willing to train!
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.Job Summary
Summary: Plans and administers a program of grounds and plant maintenance, including growing schedules and continued propagation through plants and cuttings. Responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the care of grasses and plants. Trims, prunes and removes scrubs, bushes and trees. Performs general janitorial duties including property inspections, landscaping and grounds maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Inspects common areas and reports deficiencies to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Inspects exterior of the property and grounds; reports deficiencies to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Mows lawns weekly during the proper season. Cleans landscaping tools and equipment after each use.
- Trims bushes to maintain neat appearance and desired shape.
- Weeds flowerbeds weekly or more often if needed.
- Shovels exterior walkways during wintery weather; salts or sands icy walkways as needed.
- Contributes to the team; facilitates good customer interactions; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others with whom there is contact.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 395788
LIANNA J PEROTA
Apply on company website