Posted Date: Oct 15, 2019
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 332652 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a full-time Nutrition Care Manager to join our Nutrition Team.
The Nutrition Care Manager will provide clinical nutrition services to residents as well as leadership for the Dining Services team members.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Provides clinical nutrition services including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention to residents.
- Assesses the nutritional status of residents through documentation in the medical record.
- Advises department on resident care and food service matters.
- Provides supervision and assistance, as needed, in dining rooms during meal service.
- Develops, schedules and conducts in-service training classes, on the job training and orientation classes for staff.
- Assists with the planning of menus with regard to nutrition, regulatory compliance, color, variety, general resident population preferences, and wellness/trends.
- Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains and develops the Food and Nutrition Service team.
- Complies with all regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies.
- Participates in facility-wide and departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the facility and the Company as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- One year of community living experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience desirable.
- ServSafe® certified desirable.
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website