Our medical affiliate, Oakdale Obstetrics & Gynecology, a division of Premier OB/GYN of MN is seeking a full-time OB/GYN to join its team. A part of the largest independent OB/GYN practice in the Twin Cities, our progressive 65-year-old practice is proud to offer a complete continuum of women's health in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area. Join a compassionate team-oriented approach to patient care that focuses on high quality care and superior patient experiences and outcomes. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Our integrated team includes11 board-certified OB/GYN physicians, 7 nurse midwives, 5 nurse practitioners, an OB/GYN physical therapist, and a registered dietician who work together to offer individualized care to women in all stages of life.
- Our practice includes three state-of-the-art clinics serving women living in the fast-growing northwest and northeast suburbs of Minneapolis, MN. Our flagship clinic is located in Maple Grove. Other clinic locations include Blaine and Plymouth.
- We are affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital, North Memorial Health Hospital, and two ambulatory surgery centers in Maple Grove and Blaine, respectively.
- We deliver babies at Maple Grove Hospital, the busiest delivery hospital in the State and are the practice leader in annual deliveries at that hospital.
- On-call coverage is approximately 3 days per month.
- A full-time physician is scheduled in clinic and/or surgery four days per week with one dedicated day off.
- Innovative specialty care programs include GYN surgery with and without robotics, urinary and pelvic health, menopause care, and an infertility evaluation and treatment program.
- Our award-winning physicians are recognized year-after-year as “Top Docs” and “Best Doctors for Women” and we're proud of our 98% overall patient satisfaction score.
- As a physician with this large group, you'll enjoy a very collaborative practice with a lifestyle balance mentality supported by highly trained staff who enjoy their work. Staff and physician retention exceed industry norms.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits and reimbursed continuing medical education.
- Our practice is located in and near communities recognized for outstanding school systems, entertainment, recreation, culture, sports, and more.
- Full-time, hardworking, board-certified or board-eligible physician
- GYN surgery skills
- Interested in working in a collaborative oriented independent practice minded group.
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website