Our affiliate, Unified Women's Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Hickory, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice
The practice is a large group that consists of 8 Physicians working as OB/GYN's and 1 Gynecologist. In addition, the practice has a large support staff of 4 Certified Nurse Midwives, 3 Nurse Practitioners and a Physician Assistant. This well-established practice has been serving the Hickory Area for almost 50 years. Deliveries are typically done at Catawba Valley Medical Center. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice with a large physician and staff team in a small-town environment that allows for an excellent work/life balance.
- Great starting salary and future partnership opportunities
- Comprehensive women's healthcare including large range of Gynecological and Obstetrics services
- Patient Census: 18-20/daily per OB-GYN
- Large support staff to assist – 4 Certified Nurse Midwives, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Physician Assistant
- Competitive vacation time and benefits
- Relocation expenses paid
- The City of Hickory is located in the western portion of North Carolina in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, 50 miles northwest of Charlotte, 80 miles east of Asheville, and 35 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway. The City operates a top-rated library system and provides unparalleled cultural offerings for a city of this size!
- From farm to table restaurants, breweries, small shops or big box retail shopping, 24 parks, Lake Hickory, and so much more, Hickory truly offers the perfect balance of large city amenities with small town charm
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website