About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate division, seeks an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly recognized Women's Center in Wayne, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Comprehensive women's healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, including cutting edge laparoscopic procedures
- Affiliated with Atlantic Health System; 24/7 NICU support; Level 2 Nursery
- Current Team: 4 OB/GYNs; 2 NPs
- 4 to 4.5-day workweek (negotiable)! 1-4 weekly call; 1-6 weekend call (48 hours);
- Patient Census: 20-25/day
- Very competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
- Partnership track encouraged in 4 years
- Well established practice; 48 years of service to the community!
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management, and more. The group offers exceptional surgical care, using the newest and least invasive surgical techniques to treat a variety of abnormalities that are not amenable to medical treatment.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process.
- This beautiful location is ranked one of the best places to live in New Jersey, based on various surveys.
- Living in Wayne Township offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes.
- In Wayne Township there are a lot of restaurants and parks. Many young professionals live in Wayne Township.
- Public schools in Wayne Township are highly rated.
- 25-miles (45 minutes) from downtown Manhattan!
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
About the Practice:Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate division, seeks an Obste...
Apply on company website