Our affiliate, Florida Women's Care, is looking for a Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Kissimmee, FL. Join a compassionate practice who provides a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and recent fellows encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 4 offices in the Orlando area with the main one being in Kissimmee with satellite offices in Kissimmee, Orlando, and St. Cloud. GYN surgeries are performed Osceola Regional Medical Center in Kissimmee and Advent Health Hospital in Winter Park right outside Orlando. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a small but growing practice with plenty of opportunities to practice surgical skills and enjoy a great career in medicine with a strong work/life balance. Excellent position for mentorship for a candidate that has recently finished fellowship training.
- GYN only practice with great support staff and 4 practice locations conveniently located around the Orlando Metro Area
- Plenty of room to grow with an existing and increasing patient base
- Center offers full range of GYN patient care services from benign gynecology to major surgery. Some Urogynecology work as well
- 3 days in the clinic and 2 days in the operating room. Call is mainly phone based and only with your own patients. Great work/life balance
- Teaching opportunities available with practice affiliation with the University of Central Florida
- Opportunity to participate in Phase 3 Trial Research
- Average daily patient census: 18-20 patients
- Open to relocation assistance
- Great Income potential with production
- The Orlando Metro Area is a family-oriented destination known for its off-the-beaten-path adventures, endless sunshine, and proximity to world-famous theme parks!
- Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando are just minutes away from Kissimmee. The parks are sure to create experiences that last a lifetime!
About Unified Women's Healthcare
Unified Women's Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the OB/GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women's Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Our affiliate, Florida Women's Care, is looking for a Gyn...
Apply on company website