The Medical Device Inventory Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the office and will communicate with the Sales Team and Administration for any needs they need in and out of the field. They will work directly with the Director of Operations, Logistics Manager and Office Manager to ensure all duties and needs are met.
The position can have a wide range of responsibilities. The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error- free.
- Analyzes and allocates available inventory
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting placement
- Checks orders for incorrect inventory codes
- Processes orders
- Handles clearing orders and working displaced spots for multiple facilities
- Assists with scheduling, dropping off inventory, as needed
- Works on inventory management systems in entering information necessary for inventory logs.
- Performs other duties as needed and directed by the manager
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years related experience required.
- Clean driving record
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and have had past successful experience working in a team environment.
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
Standard office environment
Apply on company website