Join a Thriving GI Practice just east of Orange County!
Corona Regional Medical Center in Corona, CA is assisting a local, well-established, and highly successful GI group in recruiting a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the practice. Join three GI physicians and three APPs in a busy, contemporary office setting. This busy, thriving practice offers excellent growth and earning potential with competitive compensation and benefits and full support staff.
- BC/BE Gastroenterology
- General or Advanced GI candidates welcome
- Opportunity to quickly build a busy practice within a collegial group
- Well-appointed office location with in-office endoscopy
- Partnership track
- Practice is seeking candidate who is a team player and committed to a long-term partnership
- Hospital endoscopy lab features the latest advanced technology and endoscopic equipment
- Procedures include Colonoscopy, EGD, EndoFLIP, EUS, ERCP, BRAVO pH Testing, Capsule Endoscopy, HET, and EMR
- Interventional candidates must be willing to do general GI proceures
Corona Regional Medical Center is a 238-bed community hospital network comprised of a 160-bed acute care hospital and a 78-bed rehabilitation campus. Certified by The Joint Commission, the hospital employs more than 1,250 trained healthcare workers and has a medical staff of nearly 350 physicians representing more than 40 specialties. CRMC is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the largest and most respected hospital and healthcare management companies
Corona, CA, located in western Riverside County, is an affordable, family-oriented community with great schools, strong economic and demographic growth, and a diverse, educated, and affluent population. Bordered by mountains and an hour's drive from coastal and beach communities, Corona enjoys proximity to Orange County, Disneyland, Temecula Valley wine country, the mountains, ski areas, L.A., and the Palm Desert.
Apply on company website