The Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine is responsible for providing anesthesia and analgesia services in the Hospital and Clinics. Service areas include, but are not limited to: Pavilion OR, SDSC, CSC, PACU, IR, Pulmonary Lab, Cancer Center, GI Lab, Midtown GI, EP Lab, Cardiac Catherization Lab, L&D, Pain Center, MRI, Burn Unit, ER and all ICU's. Job Summary Final Filing Date 8/30/2021 Salary Range $8,817.60 - $9,947.20 Salary Frequency Biweekly Appointment Type Career Percentage of Time 100% Shift Hour Variable Location Main Hospital City Sacramento Union Representation Yes Benefits Eligible Yes We offer exceptional employment benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid vacations and holidays, excellent retirement savings and investment plans, continuing education, and reduced fee and scholarship programs. THIS IS NOT AN H1- B OPPORTUNITY 4/26/2021; 5/17/2021; 6/2/2021 Posting end date extended Responsibilities This position functions as an experienced provider of anesthetic services and airway management under the general direction of medical faculty. Provides anesthesia for all patients, including the more complicated/difficult patients of all ages. Required Qualifications
- Current California RN license.
- Current California CRNA license or proof of application (receipt or cancelled check) to be licensed as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- Graduates of accredited CRNA programs must be board-certified by the NBCRNA as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist by time of hire.
- CRNAs must demonstrate current and continuous certification by the NBCRNA as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- BLS certification.
- Knowledge of general nursing theories and practices.
- Knowledge of and strong skills and abilities in airway management and the use of anesthetic agents, ancillary drugs, techniques and their safe administration.
- Knowledge of and ability to provide invasive monitoring techniques and interpretation.
- Ability to establish priorities and organize workload.
- Knowledge to legal implications for clinical practice.
- Skill to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal communication, utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to report and record information accurately in the EMR.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR or BLS) certified.
- Must demonstrate ability in assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, taking into consideration protective interventions, development (behavioral and physical) and physiological characteristics specific to the patients
- Ability to safely lift 25 pounds and assist in moving patients, and to stand on feet over extended periods.
- Works overtime as defined by the collective bargaining agreements, floats to other areas and works weekends and holidays.
- References reflect an overall meets or exceeds.
- This position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.
Apply on company website