Hours per Week:
15 - 25 hrs/wk
Perform computer and customer service related duties in an office setting. Typical duties may include but are not limited to: typing, filing, answering telephones, customer service, scheduling appointments, and Microsoft Office experience.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions:
- Primary public contact and customer service provider for Transportation & Parking Services
- Assists customers at the TPS Customer Service window with issuing of parking permits, answering questions, handling cash and check transactions, and maintaining parking management software
- Answer both telephone and face-to-face inquiries from students, faculty, staff, and visitors
- Interpret TPS parking rules and regulations
- Receive and process mail
- Assist parking enforcement officers via radio
- Other duties as assigned
Fall/Spring Semesters: All student employees must be enrolled at least half time to be eligible to work any UCO student position. Half time enrollment for Fall/Spring is considered 5 hours for graduates and 6 hours for undergraduates. International students shall be enrolled full time to be eligible to work as a student worker. Full time enrollment is 9 credit hours for graduates and 12 credit hours for undergraduates.
Summer Semester: All student employees must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours to be eligible to work a regular student position. Students not enrolled in summer classes must be enrolled in Fall classes in order to work on campus, but they (and the department) will be required to pay FICA taxes.
If the number of hours needed to graduate is less than the minimum hours required to work, the student must obtain a letter from his/her academic advisor, stating the number of hours needed to graduate, to be submitted to Human Resources. This obtains to both regular and Federal Work Study positions. Call the Human Resources Department for further information.
- Must be responsible, detail-oriented, punctual, and flexible
- Must have good communication skills
- Able to deal tactfully, and pleasantly with customers
- Customer service experience preferred
Repetitivemovement of hands and fingers - typing and/or writing. Frequent standing, and/or sitting. Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Reach with hands and arms. Visually identify, observe and assess. Ability to communicate with supervisor/students/colleagues. Regular physical attendance required. The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Required Special Instructions for Applicants:
Please upload a copy of your resume.
Apply on company website