UniversityofMaryland Joseph Medical Center (UM-SJMC),a member hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), has an immediate opening forPhysician Assistantto join their inpatient team.This position will be treating post-operative patients.
- 12 hour shifts, Days, nights, and weekends available
- 1-2 years of post-op hospital based surgery care experience highly preferred
- PAs must have experience beyond clinical training
- Will consider new grad NPs withprior experience as an RN working with hospitalized surgery patients
Education and Experience
- For PAs, Bachelors Degree: Physician Assistant required. Masters preferred.
- Current state licensure as a Physician Assistant required.
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct patient care is required.
- DEA and CDS eligible
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Towson is located immediately north of Baltimore City and about 20 miles from downtown Baltimore. Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and New York City are within easy reach, as are beaches to the East and mountains to the West. Educational excellence abounds, as do family-friendly neighborhoods and urban living options
University of Maryland Joseph Medical Center (UM-SJMC), a member hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), ...
Apply on company website