UPMC in Central Pa is seeking qualified Physician Assistants to join our growing critical care team.
- Closed 12 bed medical/surgical ICU
- 24-hour ICU APP coverage
- 12-hour Intensivist coverage
- Tele-ICU coverage at night
- Support from a full range of specialists
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Graduate of accredited CRNP or PA program
- Must be able to perform arterial lines, central lines, vent management, etc. Proctoring available if needed.
- Two years of experience working within inpatient/ICU setting preferred
- Current ACLS certification
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
About UPMC Central Pa
UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Central Pa system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
About Our Community
South central Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work-life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous HersheyPark and Hersheys Chocolate World.
The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvanias top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homesa composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphiaits a great place to grow a career and family.
Listed among Forbes.com Americas Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Reports Best Cities to Live, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply on company website