UPMC Hanover, located in south central Pennsylvania,is seeking a full-time gastroenterologist to join our growing gastroenterology team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care.
About the Position:
- Join an experienced group of seven physicians and eight advanced practice providers
- Providemanagement of digestive disorders in adult patients in Hanover and York
- Providediagnosis, treatment and surgery procedures for digestive disease
- Offerthe following procedures:
- Hemorrhoid Energy Therapy (HET) Procedure
- Hemorrhoid Ligation
- Solesta Treatment for Fecal Incontinence
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
- Enjoy a 1:8 call schedule
- Board certified / Board eligible
- ERCP is preferred
- Experience not necessary
- Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvanias top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia its a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com Americas Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Reports Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a 2 to 3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
UPMC Hanover, located in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time gastroenterologist to join our growing gastroenterology team and pla...
Apply on company website