UPMC Pinnacle a growing, multi-site health care system is seeking a Neurologist or Neurophysiologist to join our growing Neurology practice in Spring Grove, situated between Hanover and York, Pennsylvania.
About the Position:
- General neurology, with the opportunity to establish specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services
- Primarily outpatient with minimal daily hospital rounding and limited call responsibilities
- Strong referral base of patients within the community
- Fluency in EMGs and EEGs desirable
- Board certified or board eligible in Neurology
- Neurophysiology Fellowship. Will consider 2021-2022 residency/fellowship graduates.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive, commencement and retention bonuses
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvanias top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia its a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com Americas Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Reports Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a 2 to3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
UPMC Pinnacle — a growing, multi-site health care system— is seeking a Neurologist or Neurophysiologist to join our growing Neurology practice i...
Apply on company website