- Posting invoices in the internal system;
- Solving invoice tasks;
- Preparation of external and internal reports;
- Constant cooperation with partners in Poland and Europe.
What we expect
- Knowledge in the area of accounting / accounting or professional experience in this field will be an asset;
- Good command of the English language;
- Very good command of the Romanian language;
- Good work organization;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Accuracy (paying attention to details).
What we offer
- Employment contract;
- Life insurance;
- Private medical care;
- A special onboarding program for new employees;
- Co-financing for the Multisport card;
- Staff library;
- Work in a modern office building in the very center of Wrocław (Bema Square);
- Gaining valuable professional experience in an international environment;
- Using a foreign language in everyday contacts with foreign clients;
- Nice and friendly atmosphere at work, conducive to extra-professional development and active activity in many organizations and committees.
Apply on company website