Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
We're looking for the kind of sales professional who's driven by innovation and change. We need a team player who has a positive attitude and always ready to spot opportunities to grow the business off their own back. If that's you, you'll be able to handle everything in this role, from building a pipeline of prospective customers to creating account strategies that guarantee the long-term, increasing business of our clients.
General activities include:
- Conducting prospecting meetings to qualify customers (i.e. identifying key decision-makers, assessing current risk strategy, analysing financial status).
- Performing pitch-perfect sales calls – videoconferences, on the phone and face to face – with
C-suite level contacts.
- Delivering confident sales presentations to communicate the benefits of doing business with UPS Capital.
- Developing timelines to ensure smooth implementation of UPSC products into the customer/partner supply chain.
- Collaborating and developing strategies with customer-facing groups across UPS.
- Managing partners to ensure their compliance with partner agreements.
- Proactively recruiting new qualifying partners and driving the adoption of company programs among partners.
What does it take to grow a business as global and dynamic as UPS Capital?
- Some travel required within UK and EU.
- Experience in the financial services or insurance industry is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Risk or Finance preferred.
- 2-5 years of previous sales experience.
- Outside Sales Role (travelling will be an average of 40% of your time).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word.
What's in it for you? The professional challenges, expert team and cutting-edge technology… but what else makes this engineering role such a great opportunity?
- Company pension scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Comprehensive training
- Optional Sunday overtime pay
- Family university tuition programme
- Career growth
UPS Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS, is expanding in Europe and seeking a highly qualified sales professional to be our Business Development Manager based out of London. We're the supply chain partner of choice that provides financial risk mitigation solutions for companies that trade and source globally. Our spirit is entrepreneurial and our culture is colourful. Sound like a perfect fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply on company website