UPS SCS Account Manager – Central West
Sell a brand and a service that delivers in every respect. We deliver almost anything anywhere it needs to go so we have a rock solid base for our ambitious growth plans. Your job will be to build on our industry-leading reputation to make them a reality.
You will be responsible for achieving their assigned sales plan by generating profitable UPS revenue growth through developing the major customer portfolio. Comprising of Middle Market and Enterprise customers, you will analyse customers' current supply chain needs to create and present appropriate solutions.
We like our people to be happy too. So we'll make sure you're well rewarded. We'll get you there in style too with a company car. Plus:
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- A company pension, private healthcare, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
- Industry-leading training
- As much scope to progress as your potential can handle via our ‘promotion from within policy'
During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
What you'll do:
- Build successful partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels of customers' organisations
- Cultivate relationships and generate revenue opportunities
- Respond to internal and external customer concerns
- Collaborate with operations to implement customer accounts
What you'll need:
- A Freight Forwarding background with at least 2 years' experience in selling Air/Ocean freight
- A consultative approach with a Hunters mentality to drive growth
- Ability to conduct competitor and territory analysis
- Business, financial, industry and supply chain knowledge
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Apply on company website