Account Manager – Huddersfield (Huddersfield, Halifax and Wakefield)
Sell a brand and a service that delivers in every respect. We deliver almost anything anywhere it needs to go so we have a rock solid base for our ambitious growth plans. Your job will be to build on our industry-leading reputation to make them a reality.
Maximise the opportunities from existing business. Nurture it. Get out there and wins some more. That's your brief - and you'll get all the freedom you need to impress us. Finding leads. Converting them. Then managing every account so every customer is a happy one.
We like our people to be happy too. So we'll make sure you're well rewarded. You could earn as much as £47k if you meet targets. We'll get you there in style too with a BMW, Audi or Mercedes company car. Plus:
- A company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
- Industry-leading training
- As much scope to progress as your potential can handle via our ‘promotion from within policy'
During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
What you'll do:
- Making sure every customer gets the best from our comprehensive logistics service
- First-class account management and savvy pitches for new business
- Engaging presentations and seamless onboarding for new customers
- Managing the end-to-end sales process
- Forecasting and analysing to keep colleagues in the loop
What you'll need:
- Ambition, energy, drive and a motivation to succeed
- If you've worked in B2B sales, supply chain and logistics, so much the better
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Impressive customer focus and comprehensive product knowledge
- A natural way with people and instinct for knowing how to exceed expectations
- A university degree is preferred.
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Apply on company website