Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned.
Location: 1740 Dublin Ave., Winnipeg
Shift: 6AM - 11AM, Monday to Friday
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Takes ownership of customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices and trains others.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
- High school diploma , GED, or International equivalent
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs./18+ kgs.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Apply on company website