Location: Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Transportation, Logistics, Trucking
Email me to apply later
- assigning appropriate custom codes on the invoices;
- preparing customs documents;
- contact with internal and external customers and Customs Offices;
- other administrative tasks.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the city centre (University Business Park - Łódź ul. Wólczańska 178);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
- good French (writing and speaking);
- communicative English;
- good work organizational skills;
- problem solving and analysis;
- computer literacy.
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Apply on company website