Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
- The Contract Logistics (CL) Overlay Sales Manager to be based in Australia is responsible for generating new contract logistics revenue by sourcing for targeted customers that require warehousing and distribution services.
- He / She should also engage with Middle Market and Enterprise Sales Teams to support integrated solution sales that also comprise of Contract Logistics solution elements.
- He/ She executes business plans through identifying, qualifying and attaining new business wins (and also ensuring that their Book of Business accounts see sustainable and incremental revenue growth) to meet / exceed sales and revenue goals.
- This position leads service and sales activity across UPS's portfolio of Contract Logistics' products and services with the need to also support the growth of UPS's Freight, Package and Forwarding business volumes and profitability.
- The Contract Logistics Overlay Sales Manager drives Australia and New Zealand business growth within the APAC region through target account selling, solution development, customer-facing communications, contract development, value creation, and negotiation.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant discipline. Master degree, MBA will be a plus
- More than 5 years related 3PL selling experience with healthcare background, including a minimum of 2 years in sales manager/BD manager capacity.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to details
- Adhere to policies and procedures and balance with customers' needs
- Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Good written & spoken English and other languages will be a plus
- Familiar with the outsourcing industry within the Australia/ New Zealand.
- Good working knowledge of Project Financials will be a plus
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply on company website