As a Contract Manager you analyse and plan for operational success and customer satisfaction. You are responsible to develop operational goals and plans and you are able to manage organizing and structuring a team or department. Within this role you are collaborating with different departments to develop account level profit and loss statements and other financial reports and forecasts. Besides that, you are able to manage operations to meet the customer deadlines, developing and executing account plans, cross selling, providing customer service and participating in reviews and revisions of statements of work. In short, a very diverse and challenging position.
What will your day look like?
- Manage, maintainand improve relationship between customer and UPS SCS;
- Achieve customer KPI's and SLA's;
- Advise, develop and implement processes and procedures that will improve operational performance;
- Manage and control all outsourced Warehousing, VAS and Transporation activities;
- Increase service portfolio for all customers by pro actively cross selling;
- Actively measure and improve performance levels and reduce costs related to customer operatoins;
- Set and meet annual business plans;
- Develop and train employees;
- Ensure a safe work evironment with high levels of employee satisfaction.
What skills are we looking for?
- Education: At least a bachelor or master, preferably in business or supply chain management;
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experiencein Logistic Industry, preferable in different roles;
- Thorough knowledge of international transportation warehousing, warehouse management Systems, inventory management and custom regulations;
- Fluently speaking and writing English language;
- Solid financial knowledge and understanding;
- Management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexible attitude.
Apply on company website