The Customer Communications Supervisor develops, publishes and optimizes digital initiatives that inspire people and motivate them to engage on a deeper level with UPS via ups.com. The incumbent is an experienced writer, designer and/or user-experience professional skilled at leveraging insights into initiatives that improve customer engagement and contribute to UPS revenue goals.
The Customer Communications Supervisor coordinates measurement plans so initiatives can be consistently evaluated and optimized to meet business objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This position is the day-to-day contact for a wide range of U.S./international stakeholders and vendors to ensure visuals and messages resonate with global audiences. This role ensures initiatives are strategically aligned with corporate priorities and meets UPS standards for value, clarity and accuracy. The Customer Communications Supervisor will develop presentations, insights or recommendations for senior management.
- Develops, publishes and optimizes digital initiatives that support business revenue goals
- Leads or supports the facilitation of strategy sessions with internal stakeholders and other team members to outline objectives and next steps; achieves consensus
- Identifies program milestones, dependencies and challenges; identifies potential roadblocks and collaborates with coworkers on solutions
- Secures reporting, conducts weekly reporting on progress/results and identifies data needed to measure and optimize initiative performance
- Builds consensus on measures of success
- Gleans strategic insights from data and recommends initiatives that would measurably improve ups.com visitor experience and supports broad business objectives
- Possesses excellent sense of digital design aesthetics
- Demonstrates exceptional writing and proofing skills
- Possesses experience creating and publishing content via Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience using workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables such as JIRA, Microsoft Project or Percolate
- Leverages data from multiple sources to develop reports and find key learnings that drive optimizations
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams toward successful digital initiative outcomes
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply on company website