Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories. Position Summary:
A pivotal role has arisen at East Midlands Airport for a part time Control Room Specialist within the Building and Systems Engineering Department.
• Update management with building performance
• Identify and handle conveyor and system issues
• Report sort information to management and team on shift
• Effective communication to all levels of management
You will thrive in a time sensitive and fast-paced environment. You will need be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a friendly team. You will need to have excellent communication, computer skills and be efficient.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Accurately follow written instructions.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
- Willing to perform other duties as and when required.
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
If you wish to contact UPS prior to applying for this position please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website