The Finance Supervisor performs financial analyses and expense comparisons for customers, products, and financial performance. He/She compiles and prepares reports, graphs, and charts; prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in supply chain operations, sales, finance, and other areas. He/She is responsible to coordinate the annual financial business planning.
This position prepares and presents financial information for individuals within and outside the work unit and works closely with operation and non-operation supervisors, managers, engineers, and controllers. He/She is responsible for budgeting and financial administration, functional administration, and staff management for employees in the department.
He/She also manage the coordination with our Global Accounting Center and other Shared Service centers. He/She regularly reviews that accounting transactions are properly recorded and reported. He/She responds to internal and external customer inquiries and ensures compliance with internal financial and accounting controls. He/She is responsible for clean Annual Statutory FS and for Local tax Compliance
Business Performance, Business Planning and Analysis
• Collaborates with requestor (e.g., Operators, Finance, Regional Controllers, etc.) to identify the purpose of the analyses;
• Determines information requirements to identify input sources. Collects information to ensure valid data is available for analysis. Consults with relevant parties to obtain additional insight on the analysis;
• Develops and presents analyses and recommendations to Country Manager and Regional Controller to discuss conclusions that were identified;
• Identifies the revenue recovery and/or revenue management opportunities;
• Coordinates development of expense initiatives.
• Manages the coordination with our Global Accounting Center and other Shared Service centers with specific focus on month end closings;
• Regularly reviews the P&L accuracy and ensure accounting transactions are properly recorded and reported. Pricing support Analysis;
• Reviews and evaluates new business proposals to ensure financial guidelines are met;
• Collects client information (e.g., credit rating, etc.) to determine business risks and pricing structures;
• Work with other functions to verifies assumptions (e.g., headcount, equipment needed, costs, etc.) with appropriate parties (e.g., Solutions Engineers, etc.) to ensure accuracy.
• Ensure billing is completed monthly by billing team as per customer contracts. Monitor billing quality;
• Follow up on collection effort and DSO plan execution.
Control, Compliance and Audit support
• Evaluates and identifies the purpose for new policies to ensure the project is clearly defined. Maintain knowledge in teams and other function on finance procedures;
• Ensure coordination of local compliance (self-audits);
• Manages statutory entries based on Local GAAP and prepare the full package of yearly FS and Tax Return;
• Manages all activities in order to be compliant with VAT and Tax law, including electronic billing process, directly linked to Tax Authority Agency;
• Manage relationship with local finance auditors and other finance related external bodies.
• Manage a team and ensure on-going feedback and support to improve performance;
• Determines employees' training needs to produce continuous development plans.
Business, Financial, and Industry Knowledge;
Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge;
Analysis and reporting;
Freight Forwarding and Transportation principles knowledge preferably.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCES
Generally, >3 years Finance & Accounting knowledge & experience in a multinational company, preferably within Freight Forwarding industry
Language : Fluent English both written and speaking is essential
Excellent knowledge MS Office
Apply on company website