Position Summary The GBS Billing Associate is responsible for receiving basic billing requests and adjustments. The associate receives requests daily, validates the request, and completes as expected. As necessary, the associate will complete billing adjustments as well as requests for new billing.
- Process all billing inquires from internal and external customers according to the procedures , within the deadline and in an accurate way
- Work with internal UPS functions and external customers through emails and calls for missing information and/or provide additional details on the resolution and resolve issues.
- Receives requests sent in for Sundry Invoicing and Corrections
- Validates and performs necessary key entry work to complete tasks
- Works with requestor and/or management when clarification is needed
- The work load must be prioritized to ensure issues are addressed on a timely basis.
- Key Accountabilities
- To prepare and send the documentation required.
- To contact clients when is required.
- To do analysis ad process paperwork of the process assigned.
- To provide solutions and follow up to the requirements.
- Mental agility
- Ease with mathematics
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Preparation of reports
- Decision making
- Technical degree in administrative careers
- 6 months of experience in administrative jobs
- Attention to detail
- English level B1.
- Excel intermedium
Apply on company website