Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position performs collection responsibilities according to established procedures for various types of customers. He/She impacts the organization by improving cash flow, minimizing delinquencies, reducing Days Sales Outstanding, and limiting bad debt exposure. This position manages customer import billing requests and responses. He/She has extensive contact with customers, outside agencies, and internal departments concerning issues impacting payment. This position must have a knowledge of multiple products, services, or business units.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Responds to customer inquiries within required service level agreement.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and resolves complex issues delaying payment.
- Develops, creates, and analyzes collection and accounts receivable reports.
- Updates customer and other stakeholder information using various software programs.
- Monitors and maintains assigned customer accounts.
- Submits recommendations to write-off account balances.
- Work to the enhance the current process
- Speak to internal/external customer when required to clarify any question or request.
6 months of experience in administrative areas
Bachelor's degree OR at least last semester if is student OR at least 1 year within UPS for other academic profile levels (REQUIRED)
· Excel required – Medium
· Solid Performance or above in last performance review
English 85% (Fluent – Required)
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Business or related field - Preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Prior Collections experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Basic negotiation skills
- Experience handling objections and gaining commitment - Preferred
- AP - Procurement experience allowed
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply on company website