Your career at UPS SCS: Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals. We provide long-term career opportunities. For a future that allows you to turn your dreams into reality.
UPS has taken all necessary preventive and regulatory hygiene measures and precautions to protect against infection with Covid-19 and to ensure the safety of employees and applicants.
What you will tackle
- Grow UPS's luxury brand business across the supply chain.
- Identify customers' objectives and business needs to determine long-term goals and strategies and to identify new revenue generating opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales colleagues worldwide to align sales efforts and to determine targeted accounts and the most effective sales approach.
- Develop proposals to demonstrate the value and opportunities for growth within UPS's solutions.
- Manage and coordinate resources and activities to ensure smooth implementation of customer solutions.
What will make you strong
- 10 years of working experience with or for a luxury brand, with in-depth knowledge of that industry's mindset
- Experienced in freight forwarding, logistics and distribution
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability and confidence to interact with high-level decision-makers
- The ability to conceptualize and drive long-term strategy
- Leadership and team building skills
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent knowledge of English, Italian and French
- Availability for extensive global travel
What you will benefit from
- Attractive, competitive salary and bonuses
- Company car with expenses paid
This challenge sounds just right for your future?
Apply now in english with your desired salary and entry date.
More than 500,000 UPSers move goods, capital and information across the world and deliver over 22 million items to their destinations every day. UPS Supply Chain Solutions is our provider for services in logistics and transportation and is represented in over 1,000 locations across 120 countries worldwide. Our service portfolio focuses on international airfreight and sea freight, customs clearings and contract logistics. We are a strategic partner and lead logistics provider for steering supply chains for our customers. Our success is based on team work and the willingness of each individual to achieve greatness in their area of work. We're especially proud of our Women Leadership Development Program, a landmark initiative in the logistics industry.
We love logistics because we have a passion for people. We do not tolerate any unequal treatment – neither during the hiring process nor in our teams' everyday work.
Apply on company website