FUTURE YOU embraces bigger and better things.
New Customer Implementations Specialist
UPS Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) is a strategic partner and lead logistics provider for steering supply chains for our customers. Our success is based on teamwork and the willingness of each individual to achieve greatness in their area of work.
Future You takes full responsibility for implementing new customers to UPS SCS. You'll setup their warehouse, map the distribution network and test their IT solution so that they're good to go big on logistics.
What you'll get:
- £30k salary dependant on experience
- Excellent benefits package including company pension, discounts at major retailers and attractions and many more
- Industry-leading training
- First-class opportunities for career progression – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy'
- Remote work opportunities including supply of all necessary equipment
The safety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As well as receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assured that we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, more frequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job.
What you'll do:
- Develop and document (operational) processes
- Perform data analytics and validate customer profiles and requirements
- Ensure IT master data configuration requirements are clear, documented and shared with the appropriate teams
- Coordinate UAT testing together with Operations and IT
- Maintain the Project Actions Tracker and follow up with the action owners where applicable
What you'll need:
- Education to degree level – ideally in engineering, economics or IT
- Or Experience (2 years+) working on projects, preferably implementation
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Good Communication skills at all levels in the organisation
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Apply on company website