Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
FUTURE YOU sells a world-class reputation.
Inside Sales Account Manager
UPS is on top of the global logistics game at the moment and we work towards extending our leading position in the market. Are you enthusiastic about business development too?
Future You take the wheel for the entire sales process – that includes everything from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiating and managing accounts. We provide the service, you sell it.
What you'll get:
- Basic Salary £22,000 per annum based on experience incl. 100% bonus for your first three months
- OTE is uncapped (100% effective to plan will earn you an extra £6,876 per annum)
- Excellent benefits package including, company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
- Industry-leading training
- First-class opportunities for career progression – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy'
- Hybrid work opportunities (including supply of all necessary equipment) from our center in Nottingham - 2 days Office, 3 days Work from Home.
The safety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As well as receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assured that we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, more frequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job.
What you'll do:
- Grow new and existing business along with providing them with a truly comprehensive service offering and logistics partnership
- Integrate new clients smoothly with our operations and support functions – to make sure they get the service they need
- Provide valuable business input by analysing volumes and revenue
What you'll need:
- Proven business-to-business outbound telesales experience
- Logistics and supply chain experience is preferred – ideally within freight forwarding
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Natural problem-solving talent – with proven project and time management skills
- The drive to thrive in a target-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience of creating and delivering presentations
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business...
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply on company website