Position Summary: -
The Project Coordination Analyst plans, organizes, coordinates, and tracks activities to develop, deploy, and upgrade software and hardware. He/She troubleshoots project issues to maintain schedules utilizing established processes and procedures and makes recommendations for preventing recurrences. This position coordinates deployments and implementations and facilitates activities to ensure programs and projects are implemented successfully and meet established deadlines and budget.
Key Accountabilities: -
- Leads project teams to achieve business results and to meet customer (both internal and external) requirements.
- Creates, prepares, and maintains project plans to estimate resources, plan, define goals, establish metrics, assess risks, develop cost plans, and provide stakeholder reports
- Leads meetings on project progress (e.g., issues, impacts, challenges, resolutions, action items, resources, deliverables, schedules, etc.) to achieve objectives on time and within budget
- Interacts with internal cross function groups, vendors and customers to clarify project and business needs.
- Maintains relationships among key stakeholders and technical groups to facilitate technical problem resolution.
- Communicates status to senior management on issues, concerns, and risks to recommend solutions and to ensure products meet customer's needs.
- Tracks milestones and deliverables to ensure project is on time and within budget. Manages the change control process to ensure project deliverables are formally reviewed, completed within planned cost and timeframe, and closed.
- Leads and clarifies product planning and design collaborations with project team members to coordinate deployments.
- Evaluates project to determine risk factors.
- Acts as a field and I.S. partner consultant to review, evaluate, and communicate progress on system release scheduling.
- Conducts post-release reviews to verify accuracy.
- Reviews release processes and procedures to verify operations and user community controls are applied
Key Requirements : -
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified is an advantage
- At least 3 to 5 years hands on implementation and IT project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Mandarin preferred as this role will require to liaise with China counterparts frequently)
- Hands on approach with a can do attitude, self-driven and agile
- Job will require candidate to interact with groups on different time zones, e.g. US time
- Travelling may be required depending on project requirements, estimated to be 25%
- Experienced in handling large and complex projects across multiple countries in the region
Apply on company website