Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Business Planning Analyst is a member of the Regional Business Planning and Reporting team and reports to the Business Planning Assistant Manager. He/She frequently works with data and analyzes factors contributing to the organization's financial performance. Key tasks of this role is to support the Marketing Team with detailed data analysis with insights, maintenance of database, report generation and forecasting.
- Reviews data requests to correctly identify and understand the information needed
- Provides data implications of analyses and serves as a subject matter expert to ensure understanding of findings and gain commitment
- Prepares final reports with key findings and updates to provide a value added deliverable to senior management
- Manipulates and combines data accurately to answer business questions
- Utilizes forecasting techniques to produce logical and appropriate forecasts
- Updates the forecasting model to reflect new initiatives, trends, or rate change
- Automates processes where appropriate to increase process efficiency and accuracy
- Hold minimum degree qualification in Finance & Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with hands-on skills in data analysis using Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Python would be advantageous
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong Business and Financial Analysis, Project Management and Communication Skill
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply on company website