The Marketing Operations Analyst assists in managing all aspects of growth and communication projects and initiative to support district strategy. He/She performs internal and external market intelligence collection through established networks and providers. This position also produces standard and ad hoc research reports for consumption of internal stakeholders. This position directly reports to Marketing Operations Supervisor.
- Competitive and Market Intelligence
- Monitor and analyze competitors' movement in the markets
- Compile relevant data and reports to share with stakeholders
- Participate in user acceptance tests (UATs) to ensure usability of technology tools
- Coordinate internally to perform regular maintenance of services and product
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Assists in Driving Small Business and CRM Projects
- Helps develop design documents to define project scope and identify stakeholders.
- Designs and implements communication plans to ensure all parties are informed and updated
- Follows-up with assigned resources continuously manage the productivity of the team, project timelines and deliverables.
- Communicates and Shares Information
- Gains access to in-house reporting tools to facilitate the generation of reports.
- Distributes reports to stakeholders to educate and inform
- Liaises with District and Region teams on PR and communications initiatives
- Helps prepare internal and external customer communication
- Bachelor's Degree or Intl Equivalent
- Excellence in oral and written communication skill
- Preferably with 1 year experience in marketing role
- Hands-on knowledge in Microsoft including MS Power point, MS Excel, MS Access preferably
- Meticulous with strong attention to details, demonstrate good numerate skills, matured thinking, dependable and requires minimum supervision
Apply on company website