FUTURE YOU builds on our reputation to open doors.
National Account Manager – UK North Territory
Business development is the name of the game at UPS right now. We're committed to growing our business responsibly and sustainably, so we can be a true asset to our partners in logistics.
Future You speaks business! Our National Account managers are responsible for the entire sales process with a strategic focus on Enterprise accounts – that's everything from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiating and managing accounts. The only one limit to your success is your own ambition.
What you'll get:
• Competitive Salary incl. 100% bonus for your first three months
• OTE is uncapped
• Excellent benefits package including, company car, company pension, private medical insurance, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Industry-leading training
• First-class opportunities for career progression – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy'
• Remote work opportunities including supply of all necessary equipment
The safety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As well as receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assured that we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, more frequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job.
What you'll do:
• Grow new and existing business along with site visits to customers as well as offering them a truly comprehensive service offering and logistics partnership
• Prepare and present high impact presentations
• Integrate new clients smoothly with our operations and support functions – to make sure they get the service they need
• Provide valuable business input by analysing volumes and revenue
What you'll need:
• A Freight Forwarding background is essential
• Proven business-to-business field sales experience is required
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Natural problem-solving talent – with proven project and time management skills
• The drive to thrive in a target-driven environment
• Excellent communication skills with experience of creating and delivering presentations
• A full, clean driving license held for at least two years
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Apply on company website