Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position handles day-to-day service issues within an operation. He/She/They works with hourly and management staff to address process, safety, staffing, and training. This position coordinates the needs and efforts of the operation to ensure customer satisfaction is met. He/She/They facilitates the smooth execution of procedures and management of systems.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme, discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions (such as Alton Towers and The London Eye), plus many more benefits
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Opportunities to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy'
What you'll do:
- Work 3:00am to 9:00am, Monday to Fridays
- Manage performance of shift and reassign duties as appropriate
- Organise and motivate the team
- Support other team leaders and work with management team
- Complete daily reports and maintain daily paperwork
- Ensuring service is maintained within specified deadlines
- Complete regular training and conduct induction training, including follow up to ensure compliance and accuracy and managing a team to achieve results
- Hold daily pre sort meetings
- Co-ordinating daily centre activities and day to day service issues
- Providing support to the administrative staff and the dispatch team
- Resolving concerns
- Handling Customer Service: resolving customer concerns to include escalation calls and service requests
- Maintaining Data Systems for Package Operations, including the auditing and analysis of package operations information
What you'll need:
- Desirable - experience in logistics
- Management/Team Leader experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work alone and part of a team
- Possess the ability to motivate others to ensure targets are met
- Be able to manage difficult situations and work effectively under pressure
- Possess excellent organization and time management skills
- Computer literate
- Leadership skills
- Customer Focus, Integrity, Initiative
- Relationship skills, including teamwork and co-operation
- Possess the ability to manage conflict, motivate and develop others, and provide constructive performance feedback
- Flexibility is key within the role as hours of work will change with business needs.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply on company website