The Part-time Package Center Carwash Supervisor will train and supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the area. This will require that the supervisor work in a warehouse and office environment. He/she will ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely. Flexibility is required in regards to work week schedules and start and end times. He/she will need to have the ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs dictate. He/she will report to work on a regular and timely basis. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock purchase program, and paid vacations/holidays.
- Meet all of the applicable requirements as specified by the D.O.T. and be CDL qualified depending on job assignment.
- Meet all requirements to be Power Industrial Truck Operations (PITO) certified.
- Operate standard transmission.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, squat, crawl, climb, stand, sit, climb ladders/stand and turn/pivot frequently throughout duration of the workday.
- Lift, lower, push, pull, leverage and manipulate equipment and/or packages weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Work in an environment with: variable temperatures and humidity (climatic conditions), exposure to dust, dirt, and noise, and outside inclement weather.
- Demonstrate cognitive ability to: follow directions and routines, work independently with appropriate judgment, exhibit spatial awareness, read words and numbers.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and calculating.
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Must be comfortable with decision making and have excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated and works well with limited direct supervision.
- Be able to work Cooperatively in a diverse environment.
- Must follow UPS appearance guidelines.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply on company website