As a Sales Planning & Performance Junior Specialist you will be responsible for systems and administrative support to the Region Sales Planning & Performance Team, involving sales portfolio administration, sales hierarchy management, sales planning and sales incentive calculation and internal customer contact.
Varied, non-routine tasks that this position consist of create unique and ambitious opportunity to learn or ecel multiple skills and gaink knowledge.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the Wroclaw city centre (Bema Plaza - Wroclaw ul. Bema 2);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
- very good English (writing and speaking);
- good communications skills;
- effective analytical skills;
- ability to work under time pressure;
- ability to work in a team and isolated environment;
- well organized.
- good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word);
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Apply on company website