As a Senior Project Analyst (RPA) you are capable to drive the execution of complex Warehouse and Transport Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects; from analysis and design until execution phase - independently. Strong affinity with Engineering, Technology and Innovation are an absolute requirement. You are capable to fully oversee and steer the financial aspects of projects, as well as confident in presenting the status of the RPA program towards Senior Stakeholders.
What will your day look like?
Planning: Project planning, Resources planning, Guarding Project Scope, RPA licenses request and allocation;
Finance and Budgeting: Team budget, project pipeline budget;
Stakeholder Management: Manage expectations of Project Stakeholders, Internal stakeholders, Enterprise RPA and Global UPS RPA Team;
Problem Solving: Project and infrastructure related issues, Ad-hoc project support;
Team Leadership: Managing team of 5 RPA Analysts, Goal setting, Performance reviews, Conflict resolution;
Audit & Governance: Ensure UPS Enterprise standards are met.
What skills are we looking for?
- Education: Bachelor or Master, preferably in Engineering, Logistics or IT;
- Experience: Relevant working experience with Supply Chain Logistics and project management, know-how of process design and information flows;
- Competencies: Strong analytical skills, fluent in English, flexible in working hours, accurate and able to communicate on different levels in the organization;
- Experience with Excel, Visio and being able to quickly understand applications like WMS/TMS, Smartsheets, Power BI, Robotics and other new cloud based innovation tools;
- Experience in SCRUM methodology and UiPath is a plus.
Apply on company website