Transport management coordinator
The Transport Management Coordinator impacts the organization by ensuring contractual and operational agreements between the transportation Vendor and UPS are fully met. The TMC will liaise with senior carrier management and UPS in-country representatives to ensure service excellence. The major responsibilities of this position are to Manage agreed services through performance Balanced Score Card, trend analysis, and process optimization, cost reduction, resolution of process and service failures, reporting accuracy and contract compliance related to transportation. As a member of UPS SCS L&D Transport Europe an individual will also have responsibilities in departmental and external KPI reporting.
What do you do on an average day?
- You will lead, initiate, attend carrier business reviews in accordance with defined Tiers. You ensure contract and MSLA compliance and KPI management in accordance with defined Tiers. Next to that you contribute to transportation projects.
- You meet customer expectations, ensure financial, operational and contract compliance related to purchased transportation services. You actively work with service providers to ensure service excellence to UPS customers.
- You analyze processes, identify opportunities, cost reductions and conduct feasibility studies, build business cases and recommend new ways to increase effectiveness, efficiency and enhanced customer experience. You will drive continuous improvement and change management with the transportation vendor.
What do we expect of you?
- Education: At least a bachelor or master, preferably in business or supply chain management;
- Experience: Preferably a 3-5 years proven track record in Supply Chain;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint. Any experience with a WMS or TMS systems is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to communicate on different levels in an organization, internal and external;
- In possession of a driver license and able to travel when required.
Apply on company website