- Receive, store, pick and issue materials accurately
- Pick or put away stocks/materials to or from storage bins
- Handle and sort materials
- Verify physical stock against documentations
- Perform cycle-count; receive indirect materials on behalf of end users
- Perform housekeeping of warehouse or production store facilities
- Possess 'O' Lvl / N-Level / Nitec with certificate; Diploma is a plus
- Preferably at least 1-2 years of warehouse experience.
- Able to work independently and work well with others in a team
- Able to handle heavy packages/shipments (15-25kg) during the scope of work
- Able to handle different systems and processes related to different distribution channels
- Owning personal mode of transportation is a plus
- Reach Truck or pallet jack experience is advantage.
- Basic PC skills; knowledge in MS Office is advantage.
Apply on company website