FUTURE YOU turns part-time workinto full-time rewards.Part-time Warehouse Operative Exeter
We take all kinds of things to all kinds of placesat UPS. Whatever it is, wherever it's going, we handle it with the care forwhich we're known and trusted. All over the world. Work for us at our Exeter site and you won't just be helping us deliver packages; you'll be deliveringour reputation.
It'll be busy. It'll be hard work. But you're notafraid of either. Because Future You is full of initiative and pride yourselfon a job well done. As we do. You can do what's needed quickly and accuratelytoo, paying close attention to detail and picking up instructions with ease.
- £8.44 per hour, rising to £9.25
- Companypension scheme, discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas andattractions (such as Alton Towers and The London Eye), plus many more benefits
- Fulltraining to help you perform at your best
- Opportunitiesto progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy'
Thesafety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As wellas receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assuredthat we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilitiesduring the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, morefrequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on thejob.What you'll do:
- Work 17:00 to 20:00pm, Monday to Fridays
- Move and sort packages in a busy warehouseenvironment
- Work safely and accurately at speed, followinginstructions
- Double-check your work as you go
What you'll need:
- Excellent communication skills, speed and accuracy
- A flexible, friendly approach with a team focus and can-do attitude
- Initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to accurately follow instructions
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairlyand recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit,experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against anyapplicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation orgender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as amessenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into amulti-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enablingcommerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the mostrecognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largestpackage delivery company and a leading global provider of specialisedtransportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods,funds and information in more than 200 countries and territoriesworldwide.
Apply on company website