Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
FUTURE YOU turns part-time work into full-time rewards.
We take all kinds of things to all kinds of places at UPS. Whatever it is, wherever it's going, we handle it with the care for which we're known and trusted. All over the world. Work for us at our Tamworth site and you won't just be helping us deliver packages; you'll be delivering our reputation.
It'll be busy. It'll be hard work. But you're not afraid of either. Because Future You is full of initiative and pride yourself on a job well done. As we do. You can do what's needed quickly and accurately too, paying close attention to detail and picking up instructions with ease.
What you'll get:
• £12.56 per hour including shift allowance
• Company pension scheme, discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions (such as Alton Towers and The London Eye), plus many more benefits
• Full training to help you perform at your best
• Opportunities to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy'
The safety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As well as receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assured that we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, more frequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job.
What you'll do:
• Part time
• Work 10 pm to 2.15 am plus overtime required
• Move and sort packages in a busy warehouse environment
• Work safely and accurately at speed, following instructions
• Double-check your work as you go
What you'll need:
• Excellent communication skills, speed and accuracy
• A flexible, friendly approach with a team focus and can-do attitude
• Initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• The ability to accurately follow instructions
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Apply on company website